Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well there have been a few cases of people having thier mags drop out while shooting, including myself. I just wanna get an idea of how many have had this issue and what caliber they had it with.

·
Registered
113 Posts
First M&P .40

After approximately 300 rnds, the mag would drop approximately every 3 rnds. S&W swapped firearms and I have now put over 5k rounds with very, very few issues!

BTW, all the issues I have had have been with WWB. I have had no issues with Winchester Rangers (1.5k+ rounds).[/b]

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yes, it started within 30 rounds on a NIB M&P40 full size (built Feb '07). I sent it back to S&W within 6 days of ownwership, which was 3 weeks ago. I'm still waiting for it to come back. In the meantime, I decided to upgrade and bought a Sig Sauer P226 Elite .40S&W to take the place of the M&P. I haven't decided if I'm going to keep the M&P as a range gun and bedside duty for my wife when I finally get it back. I need to put 200 - 300 rounds or so through it first and see if S&W fixed it the first time. If not, back it goes and the gun shop said they would buy it back, at a loss to me of course.

I'm hoping S&W will replace the entire gun....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.