MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if Smith & Wesson plans to or might ever consider tossing us a M&P .45 compact, since the full size .45 was recieved with such great reviews?

have the .40c and would love a .45 as well. (dont want to be a traitor and go to Kahr or Taurus)

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
a 45c would be a nice little toy but I think with such a huge round and short barrell accuracy might get thrown off a bit

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
finalfusion said:
Youngsters :roll:

[quote name='101Combat Vet']a 45c would be a nice little toy but I think with such a huge round and short barrell accuracy might get thrown off a bit
[/quote]

Nope reality... if I can handle an m2 .50 cal I can handle a .45

BTW thats automatic too

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Just messin with you youngster. Some of us like the power is all. My SW99/45 had some serious flip to it, but after feeling the snap several hundred rounds its quite managable.

101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='finalfusion']Youngsters :roll:

[quote name='101Combat Vet']a 45c would be a nice little toy but I think with such a huge round and short barrell accuracy might get thrown off a bit
[/quote]

Nope reality... if I can handle an m2 .50 cal I can handle a .45

BTW thats automatic too[/quote]

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Just for kicks whats your age and I will let you guess mine...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
finalfusion said:
29 going on 49, I am going to say your in your early 20's

If we were at six flags I wouldve won the prize I am just 2 years below you...

gove me my bunny
8)

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
and when it comes to age of my body lets just say theres one missing from the retiremnt home... 5 years of abuse from active army road marching and airborne units. bmx skating yup my body retired about 3 years ago

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Funny you say that, my knees and arms are screwed from years of skating and BMX, used to build jumps and tracks in the field across the street. man the good ol days. I willa ctually be 30 in Dec. so I am still an old fart.

Alright, catch you later. Wife wants me to paint the living room.....grrr not the Sat. I had planned....lol

101Combat Vet said:
and when it comes to age of my body lets just say theres one missing from the retiremnt home... 5 years of abuse from active army road marching and airborne units. bmx skating yup my body retired about 3 years ago

·
Registered
282 Posts
In speaking about the 45C I found that they are having an expansion problem (the sides of the pistol bulging from the gases and power). They are working on a "cage" for the frame that WILL stop this problem and then we will be able to get our beloved 45C. :twisted:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts