MP-Pistol Forum banner

Does your M&P9 have feeding problems with WWB?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• I haven't tried any WWB in mine but I looove answering polls.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious how common this problem is. The FMJ white box stuff only seems to be causing problems with one of my magazines, though other brands of ammo work fine in both of them.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Thats all I shoot since its the cheapest around me and I haven't had any FTF's or FTE's. I've shot close to a 1000 rds through mine full size 9.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
No problems with WWB. I have 3 mags and all work great.

Sorry to hear about your guns issue. Make sure the gun is clean inside and out, extractor claw etc. etc.

Is the mag you are having problems with a purchased after market mag or one that came with the gun from S&W? I would follow up with Smith if it came from them then swap it out.

·
Registered
30 Posts
My 9mm feeds it okay, but not very accurately. Also the cases fly out in all different directions. The Blazer Brass works much better for me.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
i had my first jam at the range last friday. i thought that it was just a fluke, but now i here these complaints with wwb. thats what i was using. I just hit 550+ rounds and i have mainly used wwb.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bbbdvan81 said:
i had my first jam at the range last friday. i thought that it was just a fluke, but now i here these complaints with wwb. thats what i was using. I just hit 550+ rounds and i have mainly used wwb.

I've been able to put a few mags of WWB through mine without much of a problem since I posted this, but after I did so I've switched to different ammo anyway; every other brand has run 100% flawlessly in mine since I bought it and there's no point getting the one crappy brand that doesn't just so I can get my blood pressure up!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Over 6000 rds. No failures of any kind and if I am careful 3 out of 5 rds touching at 25 yds every once in awhile.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts