MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you believe this ?! I wonder what kind of firearm it was. Except for a few circumstances if it's loaded it's in a holster on my person. I think its kinda sad that his fiancee is afraid for the dog. But I guess it's a lesson learned...don't leave your pistol where any THING can get to it. I had never considered my dogs.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Do you have a link to the story???

Fire1 said:
Can you believe this ?! I wonder what kind of firearm it was. Except for a few circumstances if it's loaded it's in a holster on my person. I think its kinda sad that his fiancee is afraid for the dog. But I guess it's a lesson learned...don't leave your pistol where any THING can get to it. I had never considered my dogs.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Funny that the fiancee refers to the dog as "smart" for shooting her boyfriend. :wink: :?

·
Registered
366 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
tailrotor said:

Thats the kind of dog michael vick needs!!!!

mans best friend huh :wink:

heres a cheesy one:::: gotta look out for those K9mm's
8)

·
Registered
76 Posts
I know hunting dogs have accidently pawed triggers, knocked over guns and shot owners before.

Not sure I buy this story though...

·
Registered
498 Posts
I don't think I buy this story either. I think the fiancee did it, and it pawning it off on the dog. Kinda like the lady that shot her husband in the head while in bed a few months back while "asleep".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts