MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bobby,

What's the wait time these days on the DOH for the M&P? I need to order one.

Thanks - Bryan W

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
one of the sponsors.. speed shooter specialties has some in stock if they haven't sold out yet. Give them a call.

·
Registered
47 Posts
we are making custom competition mag pouches for the M&P under a custom basis meaning it will take about 6 weeks or less. Please contact customer service 877-331-5793 to place an order. Please ask for the (CUSTOM COMPETITION SPEED MAGPOUCHES FOR THE S&W M&P) JUST LIKE BOBBY'S

·
Registered
156 Posts
Bobby

Any chance of seeing a picture or having you explain the details on the these pouches? How do they differ from the standard ones?

How are the new spring loaded tactical hooded models coming ? Can I order one yet and how long am I looking at. Want one for a M&P with Surefire X200.

·
Registered
514 Posts
crossgun said:
Bobby

Any chance of seeing a picture or having you explain the details on the these pouches? How do they differ from the standard ones?

How are the new spring loaded tactical hooded models coming ? Can I order one yet and how long am I looking at. Want one for a M&P with Surefire X200.
I would like to get more info also. or see pics.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Revolution

What's the latest on the Revolution for the compact? Is Blade-Tech looking at making some of the other models for the compact?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts