MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have this?

An earlier posting advised that a JIT for a Sigma will fit an M&P.

So I ordered one for a Sigma.

I now see that Don Hume has a JIT specifically for an M&P.

I am currently attempting to get my order changed, but I wonder

if they are not the same holster.

Anyone have any insight?

Thanks

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts
I would call them and ask them.

Don Hume Leathergoods

A Division Of

Oklahoma Leather Products, Inc.

500 26th Street NW

Miami, OK 74354

Toll Free:

(800) 331-2686

Local:

(918) 542-6604

Fax:

(918) 542-4340

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I purchased it through Gunners Alley. The holster had to be shipped from the factory. They checked it out and said it was a different holster (part) number.

Holster was supposed to ship today, they were going to try and get the order changed before it shipped.

Not a big deal, someone here on the board had one for a Sigma and it apparently fit the M&P just fine.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it too much if you cannot get it changed. The JIT slide isn't the most tightly fitted of all holsters. My M&P works just fine in a JIT slide for the HK USP compact.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have the JIT for the Sigma that my M&P fits perfectly in. If you already ordered the holster, don't sweat it, you won't know the difference once you stuff the gun in it.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I had originally posted that the Don Hume JIT for the Sigma works for the M&P compact...I wear that holster and a Galco jak slide(JAK202B)...they both fit great...My compact fits nice and snug in the JIT...like it was made for it...you won't be dissappointed! The Galco Jak fits great too.It pulls the gun in to your body even better because the belt is on the outside of the holster...almost as if it was an IWB....

·
Registered
45 Posts
While some of these other holsters "might fit OK" they are not correct, and that will show up after the holster loosens up a little. The JIT has been available for the M&P for awhile now. I got one last week, #99-MP, and this is actually made for the M&P. I'd get the correct one.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the info guys.

I did send an email to Gunners Alley requesting the change in my order,

so hopefully it was changed. None the less, it sounds like the holster

will still workout regardless.

As far as the JIT having been available for the M&P for awhile now, I figured I probably missed it in their holster listing and this confirms it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts