MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently, I decided to pick up a 45 pistol to flesh out my handgun caliber collection. I'm usually a Glock/ poly-gun aficionado so I naturally looked to Glock. But those damn 3rd Generation finger grooves were exactly in the wrong place for my big hammys.

As part of my research, I picked up a S&W M&P 45 and immediately had a "Glock Grok" experience: It fit my hand like it grew there. Exactly like the first G-17 I held (and bought) lo, all these many years ago.

Tomorrow, I’m hoping to rent a M&P in 40 S&W and I’m here to learn more about the sidearm. However, I think there’s every possibility that a Dark Earth M&P 45 will fill that gaping hole in my little collection.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Welcome to the site

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.

After a single day, I'm already very impressed with this site. I hope to continue to learn and contribute before and long after my M&P 45 purchase.

Coltman, the magazine offer was one of the first things I learned on this site. You bet I'll take advantage of it!

45guy, I hang my hat on the doorknob of my home office, which is located in Long Beach, Kalifornia.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo

Welcome!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Says I need two posts before I can post the link for ya...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts