MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A great big shoutout to DPM Systems Technologies Ltd. I had ordered their recoil reduction three spring guide rod/springs recoil reduction system. Due to a large influx or orders the item was backordered because part of the system is made in Europe and they were waiting for parts to come in. It had been a while and I just decided to cancel my order so I emailed them to tell them that. They emailed me back that they would refund my money and since the parts had just come in, they would send me my ordered item FOR FREE! Three days later I got it. Installed the part with the heavier of the two included springs into my PC Shield .40 cal. that I had just installed an Apex trigger system in. Just racking the slide it seems there might be a tad more effort required, but it seems buttery smooth. Can't shoot it until I get back from a short vaca to Nashville for a friend's daughter's wedding, but I'll report back once I do shoot with it. Anyone else have it and can report how it works?

Attachments

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
I bought one for a f/s M&P several years ago, and I can honestly say, they're easily worth what you paid for yours.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The last reply here is from 2018. Has any one else used the DPM Mechanical Recoil Reduction System system in the last year or so especially for USPSA. I have a CORE with a 5 inch barrel that I use for USPSA. I'm curious how they work or those who have picked in 2018 what they think. Is the device worth getting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts