·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping for snow rather than rain...

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I will send you some of ours brother. I could use a break from this stuff, but I agree anything better than freezing rain. We have to park at the top of our hill just so we wont get snowed in
Ok, sending snow your way now.....Enjoy :wink:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Let it snow!

any thing is better than that crap we had thursday. I don't even know what to call it half sleet, part freezing rain, part rain: 100% suck.

·
Registered
223 Posts
My opportunity to shoot really takes a hit this time of year. Although my local outdoor range is open 24/7, it closes at dusk and by the time I get off work it's dark as heck. The temperature lately has been around freezing with lots of rain/sleet/snow (also 100% suck).

I've gone from a minimum of 1K rounds a month during the summer months to exactly zero so far this month. Come on global warming! Now if we could just do something about the tilt of the axis of the earth...

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
We're suppose to get some rain down here but I think they are expecting snow in Northern Virginia.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I'd take some snow, but it is kind of nice to still be able to walk around in shorts, t-shirt, and flip flops in mid December.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
This is about as close as we get to snow. It's about a 20-30 minute drive. But if it'll make you feel any better it has been dipping down into the 30s at night. Sorry for the huge photo but I need to figure out how to resize these things. Anyway the good news is that we have a canyon up there that's open for winter target practice.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya, I have a tractor this year to plow with, I can't wait to put it to good use making mountains of snow for the kids to play on..

Nothing like not having to shovel snow 8)

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
If I were closer I would be there playing too
Nothing better than a snow fight :twisted:

Jester said:
Ya, I have a tractor this year to plow with, I can't wait to put it to good use making mountains of snow for the kids to play on..

Nothing like not having to shovel snow 8)

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
This could be my very first Christmas w/o snow (sucks) but it has been raining all friggin day I would definitly take some of your snow Kris my stepbrother used to live in WA so I know you got some to spare

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
We had plenty but this thing called the sun came out today, was quite nice....lmao We are expecting plenty of snow all week, I will send some for X-Mas buddy

101Combat Vet said:
This could be my very first Christmas w/o snow (sucks) but it has been raining all friggin day I would definitly take some of your snow Kris my stepbrother used to live in WA so I know you got some to spare

·
Registered
471 Posts
As finalfusion said, we saw sunshine today, but it was reflecting on snow. I live maybe 1.5 hrs away from FF.

Ron

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Awesome pics Ron!!! Was that sun not nice or what? How long has it been for us Palouse folks without clouds

Maybe when this mess clears up we can actualy get together for once and burn up some of this ammo!!!

ront said:
As finalfusion said, we saw sunshine today, but it was reflecting on snow. I live maybe 1.5 hrs away from FF.

Ron

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Laugh all you want I miss that stuff... real nice pics man. When my wife's parents come down from WI they are freezing some for me 8)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
finalfusion said:
Fresh snow cones :wink:

I think Kris has been eating to many yellow snow cones, they may be fresh but damn Kris...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts