MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what everyone uses as their EDC folder? I've been carrying a Zero Tolerance 350ST and I love it, even though it is a litle large.

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
Kershaw Leek (Black).

Perfect size, balance, ease of opening, sharp and easy to sharpen... AND $40 AT WALMART.

Jeff

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
I have a few friends that work at Buck Knives and they frequently show up with gifts. Right now my favorite is the Buck Rush. Silky smooth action that clips easily into my strong side pants pocket.

Reactions: HotRod47

·
Registered
692 Posts
Now, I'm no ninja skilled knife fighter but I do usually carry two knives. I carry a Benchmade Mini Griptillian for work and everday utility.

and my "SD" carry varies from a wide variety, but usually a Benchmade or CRKT of some flavor. Here are some of them.

Benchmade Barrage, Rift and Presidio

CRKT's Carson M21, Crawford Natural and Natural 2

CRKT's Elishewitz series Horus, Scarab, Anubis and Pharaoh

·
Registered
47 Posts
SOG Twitch II I've been carrying it for almost 2 years, now and love it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just received a SOG Aegis Mini as a gift. Looks to be the perfect EDC for me.

·
Registered
250 Posts
BM designed by Steigerwalt, CRKT, and the newest into the rotation is a ZT0300st. The Steigerwalt BM is pretty big to carry ED, ZT is my X-Mas present from wifey. Love the ZT.

G

·
Spyderco Cat G-10 lately. Great little blade.

Just got a Spyderco Caly 3 Carbon Fiber with ZDP189 in the mail today. Beautiful knife. Probably won't be an EDC, more of a weekend option.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I currently run a Spyderco Delica 4. Fits my hand perfectly and has super sharp VG10 steel. I love it.

I have a Kershaw Echelon on its way and I'll be alternating between the two

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have 3 kershaw leeks. Found one of them the other day. Light and easy to open. And my newest is a zero tolerance 0350, this thing is a beast and I love it. Passed one the leeks to the wife and keep one in the car.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
I've been carrying this Cold Steel Vaquero Grande for the better part of 14 years now. It kind of makes my FS M&P look small...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Up until about a year ago I carried an Emerson Commander (for about 9 years)... fantastic knife. I switched to a HEST Folder... Love that knife. Even though it's smaller than the Commander, I find the shape of the blade and handle make it more useful and practical for most tasks.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I had to google to find my knife and didn't see any semi-serrated. But its a Benchmade Osborne 921. They make a heck of a knife and are local to me. It was a first year anniversary gift from my wife to replace a lost/suspect stolen Spyderco Delica.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Used to carry a Benchmade AFCK Axis in D2 until I had used it and resharpened it so much that the edge was getting too thick for my needs, and I got tired of having to sharpen D2, so I switched teams and got a Spyderco Endura FFG. I LOVE this blade! Same sized knife for half the weight (it disappears in your pocket), takes a wicked edge rather easily, and holds it well.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Benchmade Nitrous Stryker, branded HK. Combo blade. Assisted opening that's super-easy to use. I love it and use it all the time, but have one very small nit... would like to be able to move the clip so I can carry it in my left pocket and still deploy it easily. Right now my light goes in my left pocket and my knife in my right.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts