MP-Pistol Forum banner
21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
my EDC is a Victorinox Swiss Army with the hole in the main blade like the Spyderco. It does have a locking blade also.

·
Registered
277 Posts
My everyday EDC is a CRKT Convergence...about the slickest one-hand folding knife I've ever encountered.

When in uniform, I prefer something a little more tactical. Right now it's a CRKT Otanoshi No Ken by James Williams.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a Kershaw Blur that I love. It holds an edge very well and is extremely light. I also have a Spyderco Endura 4 that I love to carry. Both of these are awesome EDC knives.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Old school here. I live and work on a ranch. My knives are tools used frequently and they live a hard life. In my front pocket is a W.R. Case three blade stockman with yellow delrin handles, pattern number 3318. http://www.wrcase.com/knives/by_steel/cv/yellow-cv/. In my back pocket is a MooreMaker Roper, MooreMaker.com. The yellow handles help me find them when I drop one in the pasture grass, dirt or mud, or leave it laying somewhere.

Both are high quality tools, reasonably priced, and best of all made in USA! Despite their hard use I have had both over 10 years because I use them for the purpose for which they were designed, as knives. Not screwdrivers, pry bars, etc.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Large Chris Reeve Insingo with double thumb lugs and along with it either a Spyderco Manix 2 or Strider SnG.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I like Kershaw and I have a kitchen knife in VG10 which I really enjoy. Does anyone have any experience with the Kershaw 1750 Lahar VG-10 Folder?

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
1740 and 1665 PackRat, but no 1750. I think the Buck Vantage line offers some great alternatives with a more comfortable grip.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sogzilla

Leatherman Squirt

Buck: This little Buck is over 35 years old. Got it for x-mas from my parents when I was ~10 years old. Been going to work with me daily for the last ~20 years.

21 - 40 of 73 Posts