MP-Pistol Forum banner
41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I carry a S&W Extreme Ops folder (Top) I like it because its a little larger than most folders and the bearing at the pivot point is smoooothh. I always have a leatherman Wave on me. The M&P folder is my daughter's.

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
What fixed blade is that?
I may miss my guess but the fixed blade looks like an esee izula.

If it is they make awesome knifes I have the 4 with serrated blade as my emergency\camping knife and sometimes I carry that as my EDC.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Kershaw Leek, Kershaw Skyline. Basically anything Kershaw makes in the U.S.A. Customer service is top notch (they replaced my broken Leek blade for free. Yes I was abusing it and told them so.) Check out KershawGuy when shopping.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
What fixed blade is that?
It's a Scrapivore from Scrap Yard Knives

I recently picked up a Para Military 2 from Spyderco.

This is a fantastic folder! I have been a fan of Spyderco since I bought my first Mariner in 1985, I'd just been more into the unique looks for my collection knives and the beefy 3D titanium/G10 heavy duty folders for EDC in the last dozen years or so.

Built like a tank but slim as can be, the PM2 has renewed my Spydie sense. This thing is scary sharp, butter smooth and lightning fast. The lock mechanisim is unique, very secure and easily manipulated while being impossible to accidentally disengage.

·
Registered
692 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
I carry a Protech TR4. It's a big blade but a slim handle. It's an auto folder so check your laws, but it's probably the best EDC knife I've ever owned.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Bench made Mini Griptillian with non serrated blade. This my favorite but have other small folders from Ka Bar, Kutco, and S&W.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Have several. These days, it's a SOG Flash.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Any number of choices for EDC. Lately, it's been a Kershaw Leek, but that's subject to change at any moment.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I have a Chris reeves sebenza 21 in carbon fiber for sale if anyone is interested. It's in flawless condition...

·
Registered
657 Posts
Since getting my first Emerson with the Wave feature, nothing else will ever do. Aside from a fixed blade, there is nothing faster at getting the blade into action, and doing so without any springs! Once the Emerson clears the pocket it is already open and ready.

I also love Ernie Emerson's ideals on what makes a knife great. Such as:

• 100% American made
  • Almost exclusive use of 154CM steel (Because it works)
  • Single edge chisel (easiest to maintain in the wild)
  • Wave opener (designed for the SEALs)

My Emerson CQC7 in my daily carry rig:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Now, I'm no ninja skilled knife fighter but I do usually carry two knives. I carry a Benchmade Mini Griptillian for work and everday utility.

and my "SD" carry varies from a wide variety, but usually a Benchmade or CRKT of some flavor. Here are some of them.

Benchmade Barrage, Rift and Presidio

CRKT's Carson M21, Crawford Natural and Natural 2

CRKT's Elishewitz series Horus, Scarab, Anubis and Pharaoh

Those are very nice looking knives!:clap:

41 - 60 of 73 Posts