MP-Pistol Forum banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Benchmade Auto Stryker, Also a huge fan of the CQC7.

·
Registered
90 Posts
That is very nice, you don't actually plan on using that do you, looks more like a expensive work of art one would not want to scratch.

My mewest is this Benchmade:

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
That is very nice, you don't actually plan on using that do you, looks more like a expensive work of art one would not want to scratch.
Well Sir; I've been carrying it daily for about three months now, and using it quite a bit.

It is pretty, but like my other Damascus knives, is plenty tough, and isn't hurt by using it, although I certainly don't plan on abusing it.

I've found that in general, espensive knives do hold up better than cheap ones, although I do have one that I got as a freebie I use when doing yard work and such, that holds an edge pretty well.

It's a clunky, ugly thing with no balance, but it's handy to have a knife you don't care about, and that you don't mind abusing.

Anyway; glad you appreciate the Gold Series Benchmade!

·
Registered
46 Posts

I just ordered this. It will be my first folder in years. I like fixed blades, but this one is kind of a different beast.

My old edc rotation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Spyderco military. Half carbon fiber half titanium. My girlfriend got it for me for xmas and had the blade engraved. Before that it was a paramilitary 2. I've also carried a benchmade griptilian, a CRK large sebenza 21 in carbon fiber/ titanium and a few others.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Thought I was all done buying knives, then Buck built the 110 with a thumb stud and pocket clip. Remember that old cartoon? The bag of money with wings, flying out the window? That would be mine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
After going through the whole thread, I recognize many Benchmade fans here! So much well-specialized knives collection here!

61 - 73 of 73 Posts