MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not a big fan of white dots, and the notch is kind of narrow if you do not like to use the dots. Seems like there may not be any black adjustable rear sight for M&P. Maybe I have to cut a little of the front sight then.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I am not a big fan of white dots, and the notch is kind of narrow if you do not like to use the dots. Seems like there may not be any black adjustable rear sight for M&P. Maybe I have to cut a little of the front sight then.
Click on the top link in my posting above. Then choose Sport/Hunting, All Black and Smith and Wesson from the selection lists. There are indeed all black adjustable sights for the M&P from LPA.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is what I did to the only stock M&P we have. Many new shooters seem to do better without the confusion of what to look at and new shooters is all that gun is used for.

The black paint can be removed with rubbing alcohol if needed.

The problem is that hte rear sights wint dots have narrower opening than the ones that are all black. Then I need longer time to get a sight picture.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Click on the top link in my posting above. Then choose Sport/Hunting, All Black and Smith and Wesson from the selection lists. There are indeed all black adjustable sights for the M&P from LPA.

I do not find any that lists M&P, am I doing something wrong? I get these in the search result:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts