MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who ordered your free mags and have yet to receive them may not want to read further.

I purchased 1 M&P pistol, and sent out for my free range bag; well S&W sent me 3 of them... yes not just one but I now have 3 free range bags. I sent out for my free mags and they sent me not 2 but 4!!!!!

So for those of you keeping count thats 1 pistol 3 bags and 4 mags for free!!!!!!!!!

I did call and inform them of the mistake, thinking they would like me to send the extra merchandise back, being the honest fella that I am; however they told me congrats and not to worry about it!!!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wow, that's probably why others are still waiting. Congratulations on the extra freebies. What the fug is up with S&W that they can't handle a simple promotion?

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I called S&W and they sid that you got my bag and mags! PM me and I'll give you my address so you can return them to the rightfull owner, thanks!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
coltman1985 said:
I called S&W and they sid that you got my bag and mags! PM me and I'll give you my address so you can return them to the rightfull owner, thanks!

depending on the mag size and caliber they were mine..

·
Registered
191 Posts
*******!

Enjoy them. You could Karma (give away) one of the range bags to one of the MP-pistol forum members. I'm sure someone could use one.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Yea, I wasn't told about this deal until it ended... when I joined this website... so I didn't get free mags or a bag. Personally, a PMag for my AR is $14, but a mag for my M&P is $41... o.0 Hence why I have 10 PMags for my AR and the 2 that came with my M&P

Anyways... $41 is a lot of ammo and better served that way or buying me another gun! Like this M91/30 i've been eyeing :twisted:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Srigs said:
*******!

Enjoy them. You could Karma (give away) one of the range bags to one of the MP-pistol forum members. I'm sure someone could use one.

I was actually considering having a raffle for a local charity; "kids 4 kids". Put up some mags and a bag and see what I can get out of em. Not sure how well the past raffles have worked though. Plus the mags being only 9mm might lower the people that buy the tickets.

Or something similar, hit me with some ideas if you have some.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts