MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have had a terrible time with the customer service at S&W. I had an M&P Shield blow up in my hand in November and sent it into S&W in December. They said that it wasn't a defect with the gun, which I disagree with, but I'm OK with the fact that we disagree with that. They offered me the opportunity to buy a replacement at a discount that I accepted. This was in February. I've yet to receive it and I have written to them many times and they don't respond. Does anyone have an email or phone number to escalate my complaint?

87FF425F-2246-472D-98E1-899E298959C6.jpeg

·
Registered
11 Posts
Holy crap! I've never seen a shield do that. What type of ammo was you running through at the time that happened??

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Regardless, after that event, my buddy and I ran the rest of our through his Glock without issue. We had run through a bunch before this happened too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Regardless, after that event, my buddy and I ran the rest of our through his Glock without issue. We had run through a bunch before this happened too.
It only takes one! Sure looks like a high pressure blow out or squib. Good luck.

·
Registered
698 Posts
This was in February. I've yet to receive it and I have written to them many times and they don't respond. Does anyone have an email or phone number to escalate my complaint?
You escalate by calling the Customer Service number listed on their website and ask to speak with a supervisor.
If your earlier dealings have a reference (service ticket) number, make sure you mention it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts