MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
every time I go to shoot the gun it's pretty scary some time it just doesn't shoot when you pull the trigger but other times it will fire after the trigger is pulled I was pulling the gun down to check what was wrong when I noticed and it shot as I was pulling it down scared the **** out of me lol so I have shot it since but just really confused?

·
Registered
680 Posts
There is not nearly enough information in your post to diagnose the cause or issue. I would simply contact S&W customer support and get it returned for service. It will cost you nothing, they will pay for the shipping, and you will have piece of mind once it is returned to you.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Do you have an optic mounted on your slide. I just had a similar issue with mine except it never fired. There was no mark from the firing pin on the primer at all. This happened 3 times out of 50 rounds. I am not sure if it was me or the gun. Will have to see if it happens again. All 3 rounds fired fine in my Shield Plus. I believe my issue was a failure to feed properly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts