MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on Tuesday I ordered a bladetch DOH from Kenny to be delivered 2nd day so I'd have it by this weekend. Kenny sent me an email saying that he was out of this holster - BUT - he did find a bladetch holster with tek-lok at Brownells. Kenny had Brownells ship me the holster and then he shipped me the DOH attachment. Both packages arrived here today - 2 days from my order.

Thanks for going the extra mile for your customers Kenny. You're a class act!

Bryan Williams

·
Registered
201 Posts
Nice to know Bryan, Ive been contemplating getting a DOH from them. This might have done it.

·
Registered
673 Posts
SSS Prompt and polite!

Received today 5 Factory magazines for the M&P 9, steel, 10 round capacity. Product #: 1288. The order took 11 days to get to my door from US to Australia!!!

TOTAL COST TO DOOR, about $40.00 each! 8) Try over $90ea if I was to walk into a shop here :?

SSS is a very good mob to deal with and Kenny is a real decent Bloke. I had not gotten a receipt and was worried that the order hadn’t gone through and Emailed SSS for clarification and even posted what the norm was on this forum. I got an E back and a copy of the transaction!

A fine display of customer service and prompt delivery. I have now ordered The Warren Tac rear from SSS. They're ok in my book

Thanks Kenny and the crew at SSS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts