MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2.0 CORE 5 inch from Palmetto. I picked up at dealer this afternoon and found some weird things on it. The Gold marking (Pro Series) was place over the M&P cuts in the frame also it has some weird front slide serrations that I have not been able to find online anyplace. If you can tell me or send me a link to what gun came with these serrations I would really love that. I’m going to attemp to upload the pics. Thanks for any help in advance.
2D8D79AC-B384-4311-9BF1-4E7E7BE7CCBC.jpeg

·
Registered
515 Posts
I also have a 5" M&P9 2.0 CORE and the "Pro Series" engraving is about where yours is but the "M&P" engraving is further forward and about where the upper slide serrations are on yours. Mine has the lower slide serrations but not the upper ones. Either you have a factory mistake or Palmetto switched the slide for something odd. I'd call them and ask.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I evidently got a LEO only slide it’s the only one that comes with those serrations. Prolly why the logos got screwed up. We will see what Smith says from the Emil I sent.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ditto exactly what SmithShooter said. I have that same gun and mine is as Smith described it. Mine is non-ported also. If you look at SW SKU 11828 you will see how it should look.

SB

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’m totally aware how it should look. Smith wanted me to return it so they could inspect it. NOPE not leaving my possession. Love the serrations. Makes it look unique. Keeping it just the way it is

1 - 5 of 5 Posts