MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had wierd failures to feed with hollowpoints.

I encountered problems with standard velocity 147 grain JHP and 115 grain +P+ hollowpoints.

Typically the round's mouth would stop on the feed ramp quite low down so that the round was barely pushed out of the magazine. Sometimes it would look like the slide stayed locked back, but a nudge with my finger was enough to close the slide. One time the slide stayed back and then closed on its own.

With the 147 grain JHPs I noticed the slide seemed to return to battery much slower.

This happened about four or five times over the course of about seventy-five to a hundred rounds. The gun was fully cleaned and lubricated before firing. I think a stronger recoil spring would solve the problem, but with a captive recoil spring it is not just a drop-in part.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have had my cokpact for about two weeks and have put around 500 rounds through it. The only difficulty I have experienced is when I tried some 90 grain hollow point reloads and that was only on the first round out of a full magazine when charging the chamber.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts