MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow that's amazing really. Good to see, I knew something was cooking up there.

When I go visiting my family in Maryland and Virginia, I purposefully avoid DC at all costs.

Now what needs to happen for us to legally CCW there should we be unable to avoid the DC?

·
Registered
154 Posts
one of the decenting arguments was that the 2nd amendment doesn't apply to DC because it is not a state. LOL.

would the same then be true of the 1st amendment's right to free speech in DC? I'd like to see the national press corp with duct tape over the mouths.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Heh, ironically I just got done watching a film on Brown v Board of Ed. The mayor talked a lot like that, bet nobody will mobilize the NG over gun rights...

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts
The DC mayor doesn't think the citizens of DC are entitled to the same protection under the constitution as other places, so he has promoted himself to the Dictator of DC, sleezebag!

·
Registered
73 Posts
choochboost said:
In Florida that happened after they went shall-issue. We're not there yet in DC.

Ah yes........ but Florida was always a right to own state, B&Es are a huge problem there and D.C. would see a drop in crime just on the fact that the home owner could possess a handgun regardless of the concealed carry law.

·
Registered
139 Posts
i do believe if and when this happens there will be a drastic drop in crime. if anyone wants to see the facts of life with the exception of a few just take a look at the countries that are banning firearms. their crime rates have gone up.

·
Registered
73 Posts
nra-life-member said:
With any luck and our voting in elections. Maybe this kind of trend can continue!!

Yes, Vote Vote Vote! And if you have not contacted your representative yet and expressed your displeasure with the new HR 1022 bill yet Get on It or say good-bye to those 15/17 round mags and any chance of owning the new M&P 15.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
micah said:
one of the decenting arguments was that the 2nd amendment doesn't apply to DC because it is not a state. LOL.

would the same then be true of the 1st amendment's right to free speech in DC? I'd like to see the national press corp with duct tape over the mouths.

LOL

·
Registered
52 Posts
Mayor Adrian Fenty, of DC, is a self agrandizing Dip Sh!t and a minor political "hack".

If he TRULY wanted his constituants to have the freedom and safety that he claims - he would be applauding the courts decision.

It has always amazed me that my home state, Virginia, can be so "common sense", practical and conservative with a legislature that agonizes to serve the "will of the peoople" - - and right across the Potomac River you find Washington, DC - a town of "prancing political puppets" which is essentially run by the gang bangers and drug dealers. At least now the "good guys" can fight back.

I believe that the examples of other states should forcast a reduction in violent crime in DC. However, DC just may prove to be a cultural anomoly. It sure as hell can't get any worse.

Y'all have a really great day.

BLACKJACK

1 - 19 of 19 Posts