MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to take the C&C class soon and looking for a small, reliable pistol. Fired the full size 9MM M&P and the Glock 19, and the M&P blew it away. Because I'd be concealing, to obviously save space, I'm now looking at the M&P compact. Unfortunately, they don't have it for rental at my local shop, but I have to think if the full size shoots well, the 9MM compact will too.

Looking around town, I'm seeing the price of the compact to be anywhere from $550-$650. Seeing "budsguns" here, I checked it out there and it's only $450ish! That's a great price, but I'm wondering if it's missing some of the goodies that come along with it. (I've got an email out to them.) Has anyone had experience with "budsguns" and if so, was it positive? How much should I expect to pay my local gun shop for ownership transfer?

What comes standard with the M&P? 2 Mags with the finger extensions and 3 grips? Any advice on accessories? (I see "night sights" listed on some of the guns around town. Is that standard?) I also see the flashlight accessory. Is this really helpful?

Thanks in advance.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
prices at shops here are about 540... buds is a good price and they dont skip anything.

you get the pistol, 2 mags, 1 with extention and one without, and 3 grips... (other things are lock and book)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I was just there (Bud's) the other day. Nice folks, and some of the best prices anywhere. My full size M&P was $399. Full package, nothing left out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts