MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just joined the site here, and while I've been shooting pistols for years, this would be my first M&P. I have a few questions that I'm hoping to get some help with.

* Does the MP45 have the mag safety? If so, is it on all, or only some models, and how do you tell before you buy?

* Are the standard Novak combat sights pretty good, or do people usually find it necessary to swap them out for something else?

* If you get a model with tritium night sights, what brand of sights are they using?

* If you get a 45 with the one-sided ambi thumb safety, how hard is it to switch the safety to the other side of the gun?

Thanks!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies.

On the safety, I must have misunderstood. I was led to believe from what I read earlier, that the "ambi" safety was not dual-sided, like a 1911 ambi safety, but that it would WORK on both sides. In other words, you have to switch to the right side if you want to use it there. Is that not the case?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.