MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! Have been lurking for a couple of months, but here I am. I'm a volunteer FF in the Pee Dee area in SC. I am relatively new to firearms, having only gotten my first 0.22 S&W target pistol almost two years ago. (Model 22A two-tone)

Got my CCW permit; more for the training then for the actual privilege of carrying (yet).

Purchased my M&Pc in .40 in June (custom from BoomBoom Tactical), after researching a lot on it. I was hesitant, but ended up loving this gun. It's only my second gun, but I feel like I couldn't have made a better choice. I've put probably close to 300 rounds through it. No failures whatsoever.

I'm about to order the KD Dakota Defender, just so I have somewhere else to store the gun then in its case. Like I said, I have a lot of training to do before I'm comfortable carrying in public, even though I have been told I'm very accurate for as little exposure to guns I've had in my life.

That's it. For now. Take care

·
Registered
512 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the site, officially. I can definately respect that you feel you need more training. Good luck with the shooting and CCW.

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Welcome to the site enjoy your custom pistol

·
Registered
270 Posts
That is a beautiful M&P40C...I remember wanting so bad to buy that when it was on Gunbroker.com,but had to get rid of a few first.Buy the time I sold my Kimber to get it,you had scooped it up. Congrats!! Hopefully I can have him do one up for me soon....Enjoy!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PENS-66 said:
That is a beautiful M&P40C...I remember wanting so bad to buy that when it was on Gunbroker.com,but had to get rid of a few first.Buy the time I sold my Kimber to get it,you had scooped it up. Congrats!! Hopefully I can have him do one up for me soon....Enjoy!
Thanks everyone. Ronnie did a beautiful job on this M&P. It's a joy to shoot!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts