MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, does anyone know what kind of fiber optic sights I should get for my m&P 9mm? Where is the cheapest place to order from? Your info is deeply appreciated.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Not to hijack the thread (they did say they ordered already), but are any FO or night sights that are slightly shorter than the factory front, like 1/32" shorter? If not the whole assembly, then maybe the dot or FO vial riding a little lower?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Chessie724 said:
Not to hijack the thread (they did say they ordered already), but are any FO or night sights that are slightly shorter than the factory front, like 1/32" shorter? If not the whole assembly, then maybe the dot or FO vial riding a little lower?

Dawson makes a FO front sight to go with the factory rear. I believe it's .160" height. They also make one that is .180" which works with their Dawson rear sight.

The net of it is you might not be able to get a sight that is shorter than .160"... however if you get a Dawson rear sight with the .160" front the effect should be the same.... assuming your shots are going low currently.

Good luck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts