MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kris, congratulations on the birth of your bouncing baby girl, I am glad you, your wife and your baby daughter are all doing well. Any suggestions on names? Hmmmmmmm, maybe we should do another POLL?

Congrats again, if you are as good as being a friend, you will be an incredible Father... Of which carries weapons... he he he

Of course, she will have to pay her Site Supporter fee's just like the rest of us, so get to it... Geez, what does she want just lie there and smile all day looking cute/ I say put her to work already, she can do something... :wink:

·
Registered
910 Posts
Congratulations, Kris! I totally forgot to wish you luck via PM a few days ago. I hope the three of you are doing well!

·
Registered
259 Posts
congadulations. Isn't it great. No more sleep for a while though. My daughter is the most wonderful thing in my life. Start planting rose bushes & cactus in front of her window from now, they will be nice size by the time she is a teenager. LOL.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Thanks fellas! Its always cool seeing this. I am a happy camper thats for sure, and I have already got a taste of insomnia, but I already had that before Lilly appeared....lol I can catch up on sleep another 18-20 years down the road I guess....haha

Thanks again my fellow MP brother!!!

I will be posting some pictures as soon as we can get off our lazy butts. :?

·
Registered
210 Posts
CONGRATS FinalFusion!! 8)

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
as I said b4 congrats brother we are potty training or 3 1/2 year old right now you think potty training is difficult try it with a deaf child wow what a challenge but she is finally grasping it and i will sleep real comfortable thinking about you changing and feeding i saw the pic beutiful baby girl :wink: :wink:

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts