MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys...just got back from the outdoor store. Finally made the leap into M&P LAND!

ended up buying a M&P .40 standard sights, no int/lock, w/ mag safety.

Cant wait to be able to shoot it but you know how it is gotta wait 72hrs before i can pick her up...Just really excited and couldnt wait to get online and share the good news

·
Registered
14 Posts
Make sure you pick up extra ammo to practice with- you're going to need it if you like yours as much as I like mine. Enjoy. Rich

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rich - ill be sure 2 do that

thanks guys

·
Registered
56 Posts
Pat,

Welcome to the club. I hope you enjoy the gun as much as I do. I have a 40, identical to yours and I truly love it. 800+ rounds now with no issues to mention. I had 1 fail to fire, but I believe it was the primer. No FTF or FTEs yet.

Go to the range and have fun!

Brgds,

tjq

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
call me crazy but ive hardly been able to go to bed at night im so excited...lol

i finally get to pick it up tomorrow....its my new years gift to myself, from myself

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congrats!

I can't imagine how hard it would be to wait 72 hours!!

I like walking out with a gun after I purchase it, but just waiting during the ride home so I can take it apart and just look at it, is hard for me!!!!!

Have fun shooting!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Outlander said:

I like walking out with a gun after I purchase it, but just waiting during the ride home so I can take it apart and just look at it, is hard for me!!!!!
I had to wait 5 weeks for my transport permit :!:

3 days give me a break :roll: !

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah 5wks would deffinetly suck...thats for sure!

well...im off to pick it up...pics soon to come...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Outlander said:
Congrats!

Have fun shooting!

Imagine how hard it is waiting for 10 days.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I think I am going to wait until after I move to get my M&P. I'm tired of the Kalifornia B.S. policies (10 round limit, 10 day waiting period, mandatory mag safety, etc). I don't want another gun with an internal lock, or with any mag safety thingy, or 10 round limits. The M&P 40 was designed for a 15 round mag, yes? So, that's what I want. When I get out of this foresaken state, that's what I'm going for. And I'm going to update my other guns that are cursed with 10 round mags to their real capacities too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts