MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my first 1911 today. It was a totally unplanned purchase. Just went to the gun store to help a buddy look at gun safes and walked out with a Kimber Ultra Carry II in .45. It's blue/black with standard sights. I got it for $500. Was bought new there and on consignment there and still had the warranty card. Even came with an extra Kimber magazine. Hope to get it to the range tomorrow! Always wanted one and finally jumped on it. Merry Christmas to me!!

[/url]

[/img]

·
Registered
505 Posts
man thats sweet. if we ever get CC in Illinois I want to get one of those, but with the night sights.

very good deal it sounds like. good find.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Put 100 flawless rounds through her last night! I love it. Not as accurate with it as I am with the M&P but I'm sure I'll get there with practice. So as not to make my M&P jealous, I put 100 rds through it as well!!
Ordered a set of Trijicons although I didn't find the all black sights that bad. Still on the search for a CC holster.....

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
dakotaman said:
Put 100 flawless rounds through her last night! I love it. Not as accurate with it as I am with the M&P but I'm sure I'll get there with practice. So as not to make my M&P jealous, I put 100 rds through it as well!!
Ordered a set of Trijicons although I didn't find the all black sights that bad. Still on the search for a CC holster.....
I like the NM-Holsters #2. It has a radical cant that sucks the grip in tight and really hides it. I have a barely used spare with matching single IWB mag pouch I could give you a good deal on. I bought it and wore it twice before deciding that black looks better with a stainless pistol.

This style and color...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts