MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ill start off by saying that im going from shooting a metal frame sig 220 to shooting the poly frame mp9mm. After training on the glock 19 during the academy i decided to get a great 9mm for qualifying and carry (a low capacity .45 isnt the best to use for this).... the best choice of course is the s+w mp (9mm or .40 but lets not start the my apple is more red then yours argument).

Anyways on to the report. i noticed my shots are drifting off to the left... not low left mind you but directly left of center....( at about 50 feet i was low left) i guess i need to learn the trigger, as like i said before im used to a sig .45, and trained on a glock 17 ... however with my lack of shooting experiance with the mp9mm i will still say it was doing its job, not one malfunction as of yet, and seems to be as accurate as everyone says.

All in all its not exactly what i expected but i will have to practice with her for a while and get my trigger pull correct on her before i can say whether or not it is a great shot or not.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
The important thing here is you had zero FTE/FTF!!!
Secondly we all had to adjust to our MP's. Practice always improves our skill!!! Morgan posted a position chart to help out with this type of issue but I cant seem to find it?? Might contact Morgan to get that from him.

Thanks for joining, remember to bring the camcorder with you next time and post in the new video section....hint hint
Its the newest addition to the forum....lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts