MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I FINALLY got to shoot my M&P 40. I was so caught up with personal stuff I never got a chance to go out. I did dry fire the heck out of the gun though during the last 2 weeks. I was ready for today. :wink:

Today's range session was short and sweet. I put about 250 rounds through the M&P. 20 of those rounds were Gold Dots. I'm happy to report that there were ZERO malfunctions.

Felt recoil was MUCH less than my Glock 22. I shot it way better than the G22. My groups were much smaller and more precise even with the 5-6# trigger. Groups at 15 yards were still dead on. Please note that I'm not a Glock basher. I trust my life with it as it's currently on my hip at work. I just shoot the M&P much better. That is what counts the most...hitting my intended target. The medium size grip is perfect for me. I tried out the small but felt like I didn't have enough control of the gun. The medium grip allowed me to grip the gun much better.

That's all for now. I'm satisfied with the purchase. Time to clean. 8)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update.. Put an additional 175 rounds through the M&P today at a match. Flawless once again. I shot double taps, triple taps, and rapid fire (after the match). No problems whatsoever. No mag droppage yet or broken striker.. 8)

Total round count to date: 425

Dry fire: 100+

1 - 4 of 4 Posts