MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally picked up my M&P 9mm full size on tuesday thanks to the lovely 10 day waiting period (Thank you Cali politicians). I put 300 WWB through it and didn't have a single problem at all everything fed perfectly and no misfires or FTE's. I was shooting a little to the left and I think it was how I was stroking the trigger using to much finger because when I moved it out to towards the tip my groups tightened up nicely. If anyone has suggestions though feel free to post them up. I must say I am very happy with this gun and I'm glad I finally got mine so I don't have to keep renting one from my local range. Well I'm off for now get some sleep and hopefully make it out to the range again tomorrow. Happy shooting everyone!

·
Registered
5,062 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I went and put another 100 rds downrange today it was all I had time for unfortuneately. I must say the more I shoot my pistol the more I love it. At 20 yds. today with 2 of my friends I was able to put 3 of my 5 rounds I fired into the 10 and 9 ring on the "shoot-n-c" 8in. targets the other 2 were just outside, but it was better than my friends with a xd and a 1911 haha suckers. With a total of 400 rds so far I have had no problems at all and the gun just keeps getting better. I'm going to try and get my girlfriends camera out there so I can take some pics and share them with everyone. Well I'm off for now see everyone later.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts