MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, well i recently picked up my new M&P 9mm and i cant wait to shoot it! I got some questions...

Is there anything I need to do to the pistol or just load the mag and shoot?

IS there an easier way to load these bullets i dont got the uphula thingy yet and i was curious.

And once you shoot can you keep pulling the trigger to shoot , or do you have to pull the slide and let it load itself?

Thanks

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
dpgmp9 said:
Hello, well i recently picked up my new M&P 9mm and i cant wait to shoot it! I got some questions...

Is there anything I need to do to the pistol or just load the mag and shoot?

IS there an easier way to load these bullets i dont got the uphula thingy yet and i was curious.

And once you shoot can you keep pulling the trigger to shoot , or do you have to pull the slide and let it load itself?

Thanks

First, Clean it, field strip it get all the packaging gunk off and your set.

Second, if you dont have a loader,get a uphula, they are fantastic, but since you dont load it one at a time you will have a sore thumb later, but its worth it...

Third, pull the trigger to shoot downrange that's why is called a semi-automatic; it will continue to fire as long you continue to pull the trigger and have rounds.

Be safe, and have fun...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
coltman1985 said:
Read and understand your saftey manual!! Take an NRA course. Have FUN!! :wink:
I agree for all the stubborn men on here (myself included) a new firearm manuel should be read b4 the range trip

1 - 4 of 4 Posts