MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just got done shooting the Fl OPen and the AMU guys shooting Production were both shooting MP's. They were very happy with them and said they have been very reliable and accurate for them. They said they have no problem getting 2 1/2" groups out of them at 25 yards. They start their practice sessions shooting groups.

They both said that they can shoot pretty much what they want for Production guns and they chose the MP's. That should say quite a bit about them, especially when these guys do this for a living. Daniel Horner finished 2nd and Robby Johnson finished 6th in Production. I finished right behind Robby Johnson and finished up 7th.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Congrats!!! I shot with Daniel once or twice in Norfolk before Uncle Sam started supplying him with ammo. He was flat out blazin' then so I can only imagine . . .

·
Registered
115 Posts
ok

so the big question is who Beat Dan ? That young man is an exceptional shooter and his time at the AMU will just make him all the better..

Iv'e shot with him at several matches and he's always been a polite and well spoken young man, if you could get him talking.. Kudo's to his parents for getting it Right..

Jeff B.

·
Registered
154 Posts
who won the production shoot-off, by the way. Petros Millonis-GM- won the match I hear. I was also surprised to see that Angus didn't shoot Production but shot Single Stack instead....I guess he's gearing up for the Single Stack Nationals in April.

·
Registered
80 Posts
What did you shoot?

Did you shoot the Open with a M&P?

For those that don't know, Mr. kend came in 2nd to the Canadian Champion in Limited-10 at the FL Open.

Not too shabby, K!!

8)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks Nemo, I guess that makes me 1st American huh? I didn't shoot an M&P, I was using my 5" PC4006 (a double action shooting against the STI's....
). That gun shoots so good I just can't put it down.

·
Registered
80 Posts
It is not the arrow, my friend!

8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts