MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I have just installed the Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger Kit for M&P M2.0, using the factory springs for lowest trigger pull. (I have not tested on the range yet.) It does not reset properly when dryfiring.

If I dryfire, then let go of the trigger, rack the slide it will reset. However, If I dryfire, stay on the trigger, rack the slide, it does not reset. When I release the trigger, the trigger says in pulled position. If I push the trigger back it resets.

Has anyone else had this problem? How did you solve it? Do I need to put in stiffer trigger return spring?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I believe what you are describing is what mine exhibits also. I am hoping it will wear in otherwise I may need to adjust the trigger bar, at least after talking with Apex...just needs a very slight nudge if dryfiring as you describe with the slide. At the range performs perfectly fine. Mine is 5” Pro Series CORE 2.0, btw.

SB

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I disassembled everything and reassembled everything, now it seems to work well. Not sure what was wrong, but now I need to test it at the range, the trigger feels pretty close to single action
😊

1 - 3 of 3 Posts