MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm kicking around the idea of getting us M&P owners in florida (southeast depending on how far your willing to drive) together for a day of shooting. I was thinking of an all day shoot (maybe some IDPA style). I would work out all the details a little later if I see some interest in doing this. I think that if we do it in June that would give everyone enough time to make room in there schedule. Let Me know. I'm hoping for about 10 guys but I'd love to see more let me know what you think.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I'm kicking around the idea of getting us M&P owners in florida (southeast depending on how far your willing to drive) together for a day of shooting. I was thinking of an all day shoot (maybe some IDPA style). I would work out all the details a little later if I see some interest in doing this. I think that if we do it in June that would give everyone enough time to make room in there schedule. Let Me know. I'm hoping for about 10 guys but I'd love to see more let me know what you think.
Well, I'm by Fort Myers (southwest) so that sounds good to me.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well thats a good start. That's 6 including me and my buddy. I'm thinking Tampa would be the fairest to all of us(its pretty much central). If I get a few more guys I start put the wheels in motion! PM if Tampa isn't going to work or if you can think of a better place.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Hey, Ian here, Halloweens friend.

I saw mention of this being held in Tampa. Any chance we could hold it in the Orlando area?

What kind of a range would this be on?

Im glad that we've got a ton of lead time, i need to get my pistol fixed before that date.

Also, would this be M&P/pistol only or would long guns be acceptable to bring as well?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey, Ian here, Halloweens friend.

I saw mention of this being held in Tampa. Any chance we could hold it in the Orlando area?

What kind of a range would this be on?

Im glad that we've got a ton of lead time, i need to get my pistol fixed before that date.

Also, would this be M&P/pistol only or would long guns be acceptable to bring as well?

I don't think I would limit it to only being a M&P event. I'm not sure as to where I would holding the event. Orlando is possible. I just have to pick somewhere in the middle of the state because I have to think about all of the members all around the state. I was hoping to find somewhere that we could shoot IPDA style. Most places that you can shoot IPDA style have rifle ranges as well for AR's and long range. Maybe we could do an AR shoot too. Anyway it seems like I have sparked some interest so I'm going to start looking into some ranges I'll keep everyone informed.

·
Registered
293 Posts
We're definitely up for Orlando. Tampa is possible, but with a house chock-full of animals, we'd rather not have to do the overnight thing.

Orlando gives us plenty of options for say dinner, drinks, or such, perhaps at City Walk or Downtown Disney.

Plenty to do here, especially if the weather happens to get a little "moist".

Please keep us informed!

Many Thanks!

Cet.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I though I would let the members pick where they'll be driving to. I'm going to keep it simple. It has to be in the middle of the state. Which pretty much leaves us with Tampa or Orlando. So cast your votes now. I need to start looking at and talking to ranges.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Id be interested if it was in Orlando... tampa would require much more planning and time management on my end.. still possible but not enjoyable lol..

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bump

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just checked in after a way too long absence. This idea has some potential for me. Orlando would far and away be the best for me.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So I regret to inform everyone that I don't think I I have time to organize this event any longer. I have fell on hard times and need to concentrate on making some money. If any one would like to take over I would not have any problems with that. PM with any questions you may have.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts