MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello, Police Firearms Instructor for a local PD just finishing up a Test & Evaluation of the M&P 40 for a new duty firearm for my agency and I must say It has my vote!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am and have been a diehard Sig fan and carried one for the last 8 years but tested the new Sig 229 DAK and was not impressed nor did the Glocks impress me. For Smith to get my vote on a service pistol means they impressed me! and thats not an easy task to do when it comes to firearms, they did their homework on this one and I hope they take away all of Glocks sales.

Stay Safe!

Terry

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Pappy1600 said:
I am and have been a diehard Sig fan and carried one for the last 8 years but tested the new Sig 229 DAK and was not impressed nor did the Glocks impress me. For Smith to get my vote on a service pistol means they impressed me! and thats not an easy task to do when it comes to firearms, they did their homework on this one and I hope they take away all of Glocks sales.

Stay Safe!

Terry

I agree 100%. I dont know as much about firearms as do alot of folks on this site. But I do know a good quality, the M&P Model had me from hello thats for sure. Thanks for putting your imput on here for others debating there next purchase. The M&P has become so popular, it almost reminds me of the 1911 craze.....lol Wich I love and admire as well.

God Bless 8)

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts