MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one? I am looking to buy one for $75, Its a full lenght 2 piece. Wish I had the cash for Samson, or KAS......Them things look evil!!!! Just checking to see if anyone has had any problems with them or not?? Thanks to anyone that replys.

FF

·
Registered
26 Posts
It all depends on what you plan on using it for. Personally, I would stay away from them. They tend to crack and the rails break off. I guess it would be okay if you don't plan on using it much. You should keep looking in the sale forum at AR15.com. Sometimes you can find a deal on a better one. There are plenty of cheaper quality rails around. Yankee Hill, Samson and Midwest Industries all make a pretty decent drop in rail. You might be able to find a deal on one there. Not to sound like an ass but some things you buy cheap you buy twice. Save your dough wait a while and get a better rail.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Adam500 said:
I have heard good things about this one check it out

http://www.veriforcetactical.com/tactical_accessories/686/

Adam

I actually have looked at them. They looks awesome, and look pretty durable. What have you heard from users that have this model?

The main reason I was going with the First Samco was I was getting abrand new one for $70 shipped, but from the sounds of it, not a good deal. I am not LE and will only be using it for fun/practice etc. So I just dont know, but if I throw the extra 20$ spot towards this model I might be saving a hassle with the Samco.

Thanks for the link adam. I will contact them. But if you can let me know if you know anyonme with hands on reviews of this model. :wink:

·
Registered
167 Posts
I've got the First Samco M44 handguards along with their vert grip and they're just "OK." I have no complaints 'cause their stuff meets my needs for range time and three gun matches. The price you're getting is good, but If I were starting over, I'd go with aluminum for $20 more.

jm2c

-Boris

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Boris said:
I've got the First Samco M44 handguards along with their vert grip and they're just "OK." I have no complaints 'cause their stuff meets my needs for range time and three gun matches. The price you're getting is good, but If I were starting over, I'd go with aluminum for $20 more.

jm2c

-Boris

Boris. Do you have the link for the aluminum rail systems?

Thanks for the info, I am still debating that, or the Yankee for $139??? grrrr if I get the YHM I wont be able to get any more accessories :twisted:
....lol

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Morgan Walker said:
[quote name='Boris'] The price you're getting is good, but If I were starting over, I'd go with aluminum for $20 more.

jm2c

-Boris

I agree 100% Hit this link, I think you may see something you might like...

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Tactical-Handguards-s/7.htm[/quote]

Yeppers, thats where I am debating the YHM from, they already sent me a link......This is so hard brother.....LMAO

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
finalfusion said:
[quote name='Morgan Walker'][quote name='Boris'] The price you're getting is good, but If I were starting over, I'd go with aluminum for $20 more.

jm2c

-Boris

I agree 100% Hit this link, I think you may see something you might like...

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Tactical-Handguards-s/7.htm[/quote]

Yeppers, thats where I am debating the YHM from, they already sent me a link......This is so hard brother.....LMAO[/quote]

Keep scrolling down...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Keep scrolling down...[/quote]

I know man, those are so far out of my range.......but maaaaaaan would I love to have some of that love on my rifle!!!! I guess this sums up why they call it the evil black rifle, just so much to do to them its evil.....lol

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Morgan Walker said:
It will be after the weekend for the vid, so I'll send the TM to you in the mail in the morning.

Excellent brother! Thanks for the hook! You da man!!!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well I just decided to go with the Yankee Hill instead of the fobus.

Thanks for all the support fellas.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Morgan Walker said:
You wont be disappointed...

I dont think so either buddy. I obssessed an entire week arguing with myself on wich brand to buy. I loved the KAS, and the Samson models, but just too high for someone like me......lol

The YHM looks just about as sick, and I am sure it will last a lifetime since they offer a lifetime gurantee.....lol The only downside to it, is thre simple fact its a drop in, but hell like I said earlier on I just plan on dressing it up, doing some shooting at dusk and dawn and rolling around in the dessert, so It will suit me just fine.....lol :wink:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts