MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was over at my dealer today just killing time. He told me he has an M&P .40 Compact with a defect that he was sending back to S&W. I asked to see it and it has about 1/4" circle of what looks like light rust on the top of the slide. I think I can rub it out it and so does he. Said he would give it to me for $399 OTD, or he would go ahead & send it back. I'd appreciate any opinions.

thanks, frank

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
test fire it, break it down take a look inside. All looks well, yank that wallet out and slap that cash down! Thats Buds going price, not including shipping and FFL Transfer fees. I say jump all over it :wink:

highrider said:
Was over at my dealer today just killing time. He told me he has an M&P .40 Compact with a defect that he was sending back to S&W. I asked to see it and it has about 1/4" circle of what looks like light rust on the top of the slide. I think I can rub it out it and so does he. Said he would give it to me for $399 OTD, or he would go ahead & send it back. I'd appreciate any opinions.

thanks, frank

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
You bet!!! Congrats.....hell even if you can get the rust spots all the way out, get it the best you can and re coat it!! Now go get your .40c :wink:

highrider said:
Thanks ff. That's what I was hoping to hear. :wink:

·
Registered
75 Posts
I bought my 40c about 4 monthes ago and my dealer told me he his wholesale price on the M&P's is $425. I don't think the .45's were out at that time so they may be more.

Shabo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts