MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was over at my dealer today just killing time. He told me he has an M&P .40 Compact with a defect that he was sending back to S&W. I asked to see it and it has about 1/4" circle of what looks like light rust on the top of the slide. I think I can rub it out it and so does he. Said he would give it to me for $399 OTD, or he would go ahead & send it back. I'd appreciate any opinions.

thanks, frank

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
test fire it, break it down take a look inside. All looks well, yank that wallet out and slap that cash down! Thats Buds going price, not including shipping and FFL Transfer fees. I say jump all over it :wink:

highrider said:
Was over at my dealer today just killing time. He told me he has an M&P .40 Compact with a defect that he was sending back to S&W. I asked to see it and it has about 1/4" circle of what looks like light rust on the top of the slide. I think I can rub it out it and so does he. Said he would give it to me for $399 OTD, or he would go ahead & send it back. I'd appreciate any opinions.

thanks, frank

·
Registered
75 Posts
I bought my 40c about 4 monthes ago and my dealer told me he his wholesale price on the M&P's is $425. I don't think the .45's were out at that time so they may be more.

Shabo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.