MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought 200rds of WWB 45 230gr's today at WM for me and ben2112 to blast downrange next weekend, and break in my M&P45. Plus whatever he brings for it, of course. I never realized how damn big 45 were until I put a little ole 124gr +P 9mm Speer Gold Dot next to it.
The 45 engulfs the 9. Not pictured is the hundreds of rounds of Speer Lawman for the 9mm's I picked up, and bricks of Federal for the Ruger MKIII - which I'm most excited about! Should be a fun Saturday. 8)

Oh, and my main pride and joy - because I love her so much! And because I uploaded her pic at the same time.

Little thing melts my freakin' heart every time I see her.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Which one, the gun or the baby? Just kidding that is a very cute baby girl you have there.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Josh - Wait till she gets older.. Like 6/7 years old.. LOL.. Then you will go crazy..

My daughter is great.. She helps me clean my guns when I get back from the range.. I am going to get her a nice 22 pistol for her 8th birthday and go to the range.. I have been drilling in her head gun safety..

I will bring a box of Remington UMC 45.. Dick's Sporting Goods has a sale on this week.. $10.95 a box of 50.. I need some for my 40 cal also.. Can't wait to meet up on saturday.. I will bring my 40c and my full size M&P 40.. And a 22 for some plinking..

Ben

·
Registered
206 Posts
choochboost said:
[quote name='ben2112']Wait till she gets older.. Like 6/7 years old.. LOL.. Then you will go crazy..
No, crazy comes at 16/17.[/quote]

That is true.. I keep telling my wife that when she starts dating boys.. It will be time to start cleaning the shotgun when they come over to pick her up.. LOL

Ben

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
16/17 years old? Dating boys!?
You guys must of had some of them daughter's that grow up. Not me. Mine's gonna be 1, and cute, forevever.

I hope my daughter grows up to go shooting with me, and help clean the guns afterwards and whatnot. If her mom has anything to say or do with it, however, she won't.

Ben, I forgot to reply to your last PM, but just wanted to let you know that between 7:30-8:00am is fine with me. I'll be up there around that time Sat. I'm trying to get my wife to come, but she might not. Keep an eye out for a white/silver Lexus with 1-2 people barely old enough to legally own handguns in it.

Here's a group shot of the toys I'm bringing. Might bring a Walther P22 as well if my wife joins us. And yeah, I take pictures a lot. I need to find a real job, or something, cause sitting around the house all day everyday waiting for the Air Force to call me to come fly isn't cuting it anymore.
All I do is play with guns.

And yeah, I'm really excited about Saturday. I haven't been shooting in a while. Plus later Saturday me and my wife are driving up to North Carolina to visit her family.
:?
Shooting should help my mood out somewhat.

·
Registered
210 Posts
josh said:
16/17 years old? Dating boys!?
You guys must of had some of them daughter's that grow up. Not me. Mine's gonna be 1, and cute, forevever.

Funny story, my step daughter (15 y/o) had a "class mate" (male) join us for her 15th Birthday. So I showed the young 15 y/o (I use to be 15 once :twisted: ) my target with the center punched out, due to 150 rounds on the same page. After which he agreed with me that the legal dating age should be 22.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts