MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just to resurect and previous thought on here i thought i'd pass along a couple of Finds you might enjoy.. Don't recall seeing them mentioned in the previous thread..

Bulliet Bourbon & 1792 Ridgemont Reserve...

Can't say i've tasted better then either of these two and both are as smooth as silk.. Absolutely perfect neat or over ice.. No bite, just plain wow.. The bulliet is a little less instense tasting where the 1792 is a tad heavier, oakey i'd say..

Not ridiculously priced either. $23 for the Bulliet and $27 for the 1792

Remember though, booze and guns don't mix..

Try them, i'm sure you will enjoy them..

Next up.. Blanton's.. heard that's very very good also.

Mouse.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Looks like I will have to take a taste test this weekend... Thanks now, because my liver will hate you later... :wink:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I was a firm believer in Knob Creek, until I drank some Maker's Mark. Now Maker's Mark is the only bourbon on the shelf.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I can only afford the avg Joe stuff, but I might put off shooting a weekend to try the Makers Mark!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
coltman1985 said:
I can only afford the avg Joe stuff, but I might put off shooting a weekend to try the Makers Mark!

A good call, but it wont break the bank so you shouldn't have give up a weekend of shooting.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well

Vlad said:
I assume you already tried Makers Mark?

I think Makers and Jim Beam Black were about the only bourbon i drank for several years.. Makers is excellent Bourbon.. but i'm all for trying new stuff

The two mentioned are similar if not cheaper in price then Makers and I believe at least as good if not better.

I really like Jim Beam Black.. but these two are hands down better.

I also tried some of the Eagles Rare ... was not impressed.. Nice bottle but a little bitey and didn't have the flavor of either of these two or Makers or Jim Beam Black.

Speaking of which.. hmmm time for my nightly medicanal libation

Cheers !.

Mouse.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts