1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts
Thanks, got one on the way!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Thanks, I got one on the way as well. With a 4-6 week wait I expect these before the Pass & Review DVD's...

·
Registered
139 Posts
thanks i ordered one as well. i'm pretty interested in seeing if this is truly unbiased or if it will be all about barnes since they are putting it out.

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts
We know up front it's a sales gimmick, but it sure doesn't hurt to see what they have to say.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I think I got one coming It didnt take me to a confirmation page but we will see.. Thanks for the link..

·
Registered
178 Posts
+1 Thanks! Of course it'll be fun to watch, pitch or not. I'm interested to see who they put their bullets against in the tests 0.o

·
Registered
141 Posts
Got mine in the mail yesterday, it's pretty much a sales pitch but there is some interesting information in it about wound ballistics and some really cool videos of their rounds going through ballistic gelatin. Unfortunately the ballistic gelatin was not wearing jeans though.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
thedude said:
Got mine in the mail yesterday, it's pretty much a sales pitch but there is some interesting information in it about wound ballistics and some really cool videos of their rounds going through ballistic gelatin. Unfortunately the ballistic gelatin was not wearing jeans though.

Maybe we can solve that and add a hat! The gelatin needs accesories!

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts
Mine came in the mail today, I haven't had a chance to look at it yet.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
G56 said:
Mine came in the mail today, I haven't had a chance to look at it yet.
Wow that was pretty quick huh??

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts
Good video, I was impressed with their action shots of the gelatin, the really open up fast. Looks like a great hunting bullet, pretty expensive but if you just use them for hunting, particularly larger game, the cost isn't really a big factor, too expensive to just shoot where you go through a lot of ammo, it would take a rich man to load up 1,000 rounds to shoot at pdogs over a weekend!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts