MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven’t seen any other posts on this but just so everyone knows. As all owners of the compact version of the M&P know only one mag comes with a finger extension and the other comes with a standard floor plate. I called the nice folks at S&W C/S and asked if I was able to order just the extension so I wouldn’t have to spend $40- for the whole mag. and they said I could order one but I didn’t need to, they would send one to me free of charge. I haven received it yet but I’m sure its on its way. I'll post again when I get it.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
There is more than one topic about the free pinky, or finger extension, but this is the most recent... As a matter of fact, it is only a couple of topics below this, so you may want search a bit more. :wink:

http://mp-pistol.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4279

·
Registered
150 Posts
Pinky xtensions

I spoke with Frank in customer service, he was pleasant and accomodating. He is shipping one out to me also free of charge. You can't beat that in today's day and age. I gave him the sku# that was recommended in these posts. Smith and Wesson could teach alot of other companies a thing or two about customer service. Free range bags, magazine extensions and rapid turn around on repairs. Plus lifetime warranties on their product, and still people complain about minor issues. Put things in perspective, folk's. This is a great company to do business with, and when you call them, you are speaking to a real person in your own country. Not some button pusher in New Delhi. :roll:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got home from work and it was in my mailbox. called on 5-22 and received it on 6-2 not a bad turnaround.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts