MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an e-mail saying the S&W two free magazines offer is back on for October 1 to December 31st for M&P and Sigma pistols.

A bit funny. They give you a link for the form to fill out but they don't tell you where to send it.

·
Registered
167 Posts
i bought my mp just after the last one, so i slipped through. I could really use those two mags because i intend on carry'ing my mp.

I did get a free range bag which is very well made, and i love.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called S&W service and they are putting me on the list for the free mag offer since they've had my gun longer than I have.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm officially an idiot. I took another look at the form and sure enough... there was the address. I was so busy looking in the fine print that I ignored the black bar above where you fill in your address. I'm also the same way trying to find things that my wife hides in the refridgerator.

·
Registered
22 Posts
WOOO HOOO!!! I missed out on the free mags, but did get the range bag...I really like it..now I guess I may luck out after all and get the free mags.

ETA...maybe it says if purchased between 10-1 and 12-31...but I'm gonna call em and see if they will send them to me...I think they should...I've bought 2 S&W's in the last 6 months.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts