MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent my papers in on the 9th of june and got my Range bag yesterday and mags came today.

What a deal, for the purchase of an M&P.

Also great shooter since this is my first pistol, always shot revolver.

·
Registered
471 Posts
That is great. I got the bag, but purchased mine before the mag deal. That is a great deal.

Welcome to the site BTW. Glad you are here.

Ron

·
Registered
132 Posts
I sent mine in on the 6th and reading about you guys who sent in after, but already recieved you stuff, is driving me nuts. I keep hearing the UPS truck outside, but nobody's there when I look out the window.

·
Registered
100 Posts
me to Rave......

Sent mine on the 4th... Still no UPS truck here. I emailed Smith and received a response that it had not been processed yet.

So, he i am still waiting. dog gone it.....

·
Registered
79 Posts
ront said:
That is great. I got the bag, but purchased mine before the mag deal. That is a great deal.

Welcome to the site BTW. Glad you are here.

Ron

I bought mine before the mag deal as well but I called customer service on the phone and spent 5 minutes talking to them and was told to fax in my paperwork and they sent me two mags for free. You might want to give it a try. I am going to send off for my bag and a bag for my wife as well she got her two mags before I did as she bought hers after the promotion started and I just sent in her form like normal.

·
Registered
22 Posts
9mm 10 round Mags

Anyone received 9mm 10rd mags from the free promotion. I have been waiting since 6/4/07. I got the range bag two weeks after sending in the docs.

Just curious!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Sent my stuff about 2 weeks ag.

Still waiting.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Re: 9mm 10 round Mags

alsipd3917 said:
Anyone received 9mm 10rd mags from the free promotion. I have been waiting since 6/4/07. I got the range bag two weeks after sending in the docs.

Just curious!
You ordered 10 rd mags?

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Its worth the wait, they make a quality product....

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I purchased mine in April. The first 1852 club contact was a e-mail telling of the free mag offer!!After talking to C/S and then going way up the ladder, I finally got some satisfaction!! 2 free 40 mags in the mail last week!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Sent in the request coupon on the 14th and received two shiny MP.45 mags today 6/30 from the fine folks at S&W.
So, now do I buy a MP9c or 40c ???

·
Registered
7 Posts
Is the free range bag offer still going? I was in my local gun shop today and saw the mail in form for the free mags, but didn't see one for the free bag. I didn't see it on S&W's website either (but that doesn't mean much)

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Mike W.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I sent the coupons for the free bag and mags for my M&P45 two weeks ago. I got the bag yesterday via UPS and the mags today via USPS.

Very, very cool of S&W to offer this. I think I am going to need another M&P before July 15th.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for the link. That's exactly what I needed. That just makes this M&P look too good to pass up.

Thanks again,

Mike W.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts