MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called S&W this AM to ask for a free extension for the mag that came with a plain base. Had no problem with the pistol (wasn't a complaint call). The response was; How many would you like?

This is very nice.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I called last week and got two on the way. Maybe the free mags from S&W will be in soon.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Fish said:
Called S&W this AM to ask for a free extension for the mag that came with a plain base. Had no problem with the pistol (wasn't a complaint call). The response was; How many would you like?

This is very nice.

Received extension on 8/18

·
Registered
16 Posts
people talk a lot of sht about S&W but i have never been treated better anywhere else! When it comes to service they just cant be beat IMO...

·
Registered
100 Posts
JJ40c said:
What number did you call and who did you talk to? I want a free grip extender too!!

Be sure to talk about "FREE"! I called and just asked how I could get the extensions and the lady told me they were $0.90 each.

I assumed that S&W had changed policy, so didn't tell her that others were getting some free.

Anyhow, I ordered four and got charged about $9.00 including shipping.

Ya gott ask, I suppose. Lesson learned!

·
Registered
188 Posts
csprick said:
[quote name='JJ40c']What number did you call and who did you talk to? I want a free grip extender too!!

Be sure to talk about "FREE"! I called and just asked how I could get the extensions and the lady told me they were $0.90 each.

I assumed that S&W had changed policy, so didn't tell her that others were getting some free.

[/quote]

Yeah, when I called, I paid the $6.00 for two. (w/shipping)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Mad Max said:
[quote name='csprick'][quote name='JJ40c']What number did you call and who did you talk to? I want a free grip extender too!!

[/quote]

Yeah, when I called, I paid the $6.00 for two. (w/shipping)
[/quote]

Sorry to hear all this, i got two free in the mail yesterday.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I called Friday, 8/24, the guy laughed at my mention of "FREE" and said..."we're out of stock anyway".

I think I just called customer service. Is there a special number/department to call?

·
Registered
148 Posts
SigMan34 said:
I called Friday, 8/24, the guy laughed at my mention of "FREE" and said..."we're out of stock anyway".

I think I just called customer service. Is there a special number/department to call?

Sounds like my experience a few months ago. I ended up paying .90/ea. + shipping. Then they sent me the mags for the 9mm instead of the .40. Sent them a nasty gram on the comments part of the return slip they sent me and they shipped me a free range bag with the correct butt plates. I have about six of those [email protected] range bags now.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I just called up and the guy sent me one for free. I am looking forward to being able to have my pinky supported on both my mags.

·
Registered
17 Posts
nofoa said:
I just called up and the guy sent me one for free. I am looking forward to being able to have my pinky supported on both my mags.

Nofoa, did you call the main Customer Service number, or something else?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Yeah, i just went to smith and wesson webpage; called the number on the contact us page. I explained that i totally was in love with my gun but it only came with one pinky extension magazine. I asked how much it might cost to just get the pinky part. He said they'd just drop one in the mail for me.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I got my extension today "OOHHMAGAWD" that was quick. Super fast response, great customer support. I love Smith n Wesson!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Very cool, nofoa. I appreciate the info very much.

I've decided I like carrying without the extension...just a tad less to conceal, donchaknow. I really don't mind that pinky curled under the mag for some reason.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts