MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get the free range bag offered by SW since I just purchased an M&P9 yesterday. The problem is they require the dealers name and address on the receipt and the dealer only gives a cash register receipt that does not have their name and address. Do you think SW will accept a letter from the dealer? I can take one to him for signing.

·
Registered
533 Posts
WVSMITH said:
I want to get the free range bag offered by SW since I just purchased an M&P9 yesterday. The problem is they require the dealers name and address on the receipt and the dealer only gives a cash register receipt that does not have their name and address. Do you think SW will accept a letter from the dealer? I can take one to him for signing.

Have the dealer photocopy the Form 4473 plus the Register Receipt and that should be OK.

S&W just wants to give the bags away.

Y

·
Registered
471 Posts
I did not see anything about this free bag offer when I bought my gun last week. Where can I get in on it? I would like one.

Thanks, Ron

·
Registered
471 Posts
Thanks YukonGlocker, I will check this out!

Ron

·
Registered
27 Posts
I bought mine in July...finally found the paperwork..think there's any chance they'll send me one even though it's not in between the dates?

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts
There was an offer valid at that time, I would send them the paper work, maybe with a nice note that you just found out about it, I think you have a good chance of getting one.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I talked to smith and wesson and they told me that they are in stock and I should expect mine this week or next. which is good seeing as I am in CANADA and they don't even mention us in the offer.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Four and counting.....

Ricks2524 said:
Has anyone recieved their free range bag yet?

Yes, I've gotten four. I gave the last two away as gifts. Very good range bags! Hope they are still giving them away when I buy my MP 45. 8)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts