MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say thank you to all for the heads up on the free bag offer. Sent my info today, nice to get something for free !!

·
Site Staff
9,606 Posts
Can't beat it for the price of a stamp!

·
Registered
505 Posts
G56 said:
Can't beat it for the price of a stamp!

i hear that....im anxiously awaiting mine....i only mailed the form in 2.5 to 3 weeks ago....feels like 3 months though

·
Registered
269 Posts
I forgot to send a copy of my receipt along with it the first time so S&W sent my application back to me with a note saying that I need my receipt. So I sent that back this week. Hopefully I get the bag in the mail soon

·
Registered
505 Posts
ITS HERE! ITS HERE! ITS FINALLY HERE!!!

man this thing is sweet...and it only took 1 day shy of 3 weeks!

·
Registered
524 Posts
I just cant figure out what all I need to take to the range. Before i had this bag i just took the hard case and ammo. I guess its just something else to take to the range. Maybe it will make everything more organized.

Ear pro? Eye pro? Magazines? Cleaning supplies? Targets? Several pistols at once... plus all the ammo, the backstraps, extra ear plugs...

Hell if you wanna get really high speed about it, and its not a half bad idea, you could buy a 35 dollar pouch of quick clot and a bandage and leave it in the bag. It may seem silly, but damn if someone puts a hole in themselves would it be great to have.

For what its worth, its a $40 range bag that they sell separately as an accessory on their site. I think its great regardless if it was a freebee or paid for, and I see no need to upgrade unless you need more real estate inside the bag.

Link to the product, as well as another picture:

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/sto...7&training=

·
Registered
490 Posts
well backstraps fit in the plastic box. Like I said I guess its just an organized way to bring everything to the range. I actually forgot my ear protection and told myself i could have put them in the bag.

I guess I just dont know what to fit in the gront two pouches.

·
Registered
505 Posts
ill be putting my gun w/ accesories, ammo, bore snake, ear muffs, eye protection, some other misc cleaning supplies, and whatever else seems good at the time

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi guys- I got my range bag yesterday-it is the magnum model thjat S&W shows on their website. It's a nice looking bag and could be used as a bug out bag. It took about three weeks for it to get here.. Rich

1 - 18 of 18 Posts