MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after a wait of almost 3 months, it finally came !!! And as soon as I got it out of the wrap, I knew it was worth the wait. Can't wait to load it up with my gear and head to the range !!

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Good deal, it's definitely a great bag. Now I can keep all my M&P stuff in my S&W bag and all my Glock stuff in my Glock bag

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
You might as well get rid of some of the Glocks now. You know you will need the money to buy more M&Ps when they come out!!! :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
48 Posts
anybody have a photo of the bag they actually send you?? because the dimentions that they put on the form for the bag don't match any of the ones on their site for sale. please post photos if you have.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Nice bags...I've got two! Just wish it didn't say "Made in China"!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I just got mine today. Great turn around time, around 2 or 3 weeks but that is great seeing as the form has to clear customs to get down there and then the bag has to clear when they send it here. It was awesome. The bag is nice but definately could be bigger, but who's gonna complain? IT WAS FREE!! I also liked the fact that there was no fees at all. I bought a bushnell ellite scope that was giving away a bag by mail in rebate, but they charged for shipping and it would cost me almost as much as the bag is worth!!! appreciated the fact that this bag was completely free and it seems to be of good quality. Thanks to the people on this forum for informing me of this offer as I would have never known about it otherwise. They don't even know about it up here in Canada. But smith and wesson still honors it for us!!!! thanks smith and wesson for that.

·
Registered
148 Posts
received my third free range bag today. The rebate coupon said the offer started in October but my receipt was dated august 10th. Was worth the try.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Range Bag !

I got my range bag today! It is way cool with a padded insert and sewn on S&W logo. It took about 4 weeks.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts