MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i mailed out for my free range bag so lets see how long it takes. recently i got involved with a shooting range in orlando that holds weekly unafficial IDPA and IPSC matches and i think its great. im slowly putting together my gear for IDPA which includes the range bag. i hope i get it soon at least before christmas. by the end of this week i should have my holster and mag pouches. i will have to say this, for a ong time i was sceptical about smith and wesson due to there sygma series. i had a sales person who told me that he would never sale one to me but will push them all day long to gang bangers. ( so much for responsible sales men) well needles to say im very happy with my M&P 40 its like getting a new girlfriend. fresh new love and cant stop playing with it. as soon as the bag comes in ill let every one know how long it took.

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts
I got mine a few months ago, at that time they were getting them out pretty quick, as I recall it only took 2-3 weeks to get mine, and it's a nice bag!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea its going to feel great walking in with that Smith and Wesson logo on the bag. you have to represent.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey All!!! Recieved free range bag today. Ordered on November 3rd- took about 5 weeks, But this should mean that the back ordered bags are in. So to all of us who were waiting they should be coming by UPS real soon!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alright, i called smith and wesson today and yes my order for my bag is confirmed. they said thwer ejust waiting to ship it out. so maybe another week and it will be here. christmas for me for free!!!!! yeaaaaa!!!!!! minus postage stamp.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I got 3. My first one was a HUGE bag - I use it to go to the range w/ EVERYTHINg. The next 2 were small, range size bags for 1 gun and some other stuff. I sold both of these. I guess I got lucky with that 1 huge bag. I was disappointed when I got the smaller ones after.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
every time one of you guys( and some girls) post about how you recived your bag, i feel even more tormented that i dont have mine yet. im using a carry on bag that came with my luggage set as a range bag and i feel like the other kids are laughing at me.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
DIESEL 40 said:
every time one of you guys( and some girls) post about how you recived your bag, i feel even more tormented that i dont have mine yet. im using a carry on bag that came with my luggage set as a range bag and i feel like the other kids are laughing at me.

One word of caution; make sure you clean out that bag before attempting to get on an airplane. It's not any fun trying to explain to TSA and the local police why there was a round in your bag :oops:

·
Registered
130 Posts
I got mine yesterday

I sent the coupon in around end of Oct. It's a nice bag but I wouldn't exactly call it a range bag. I'll use mine for carrying holsters and other gear. I like the IShot bags for actually carrying pistols & mags.

·
Registered
293 Posts
From a few posts, it sounds like there are two styles of bags being distributed, one a bit larger and nicer than the other.

Can someone in the know chime in on the difference between the two and if S&W only seems to be sending the "lesser" bag now?

·
Registered
348 Posts
actively comparing the 2 I have, they are the same, the magnum range bag.

although I paid for neither, they were obtained 2 different ways, and both have the same label.

I think it depends on how much you carry to the range...

rjhauser - who uses a hockey bag when he goes to the range.....

·
Registered
207 Posts
I recieved my range bag today!

I am very impressed with it's quality. And with lots of pockets, it will be perfect to use for work as a overnight bag. I'll make sure to follow m4arc's advice...
One word of caution; make sure you clean out that bag before attempting to get on an airplane. It's not any fun trying to explain to TSA and the local police why there was a round in your bag

LOL. That must be quite a story....

Big thanks to the generous folks at S&W and the good friends at MP-Pistol for hooking me up.

THANKS

:wink:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts