MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my M&P 9mm on thursday, it was an in and out mission, so no time on the range. On Saturday my buddy and I go to pick up his new PX4 Storm, and put a few down range. While he was doing the paperwork, a local "less desireable" enter the shop, pulls out a .22 from his waistband and states "I want some bullets for this." The employee, a bit stunned asked to see his DL & CCW permit. The subject then replies "I ain't got none of that s*%t." He tucks the gun back in his waistband and leaves. Another employee follows him out, they have heated words. Meanwhile inside calls are made to the Broward Co Sheriffs and local LE. The "customer" mounts his bicycle and heads off, with an employee discreetly following by vehicle. He returns a short time later and attempts to have others purchase the amunition for him without much luck. Soon the BCS shows up, subject throws the gun into bushes, attempts escape only to have several people pull down on him (BCS and employee who had been trailing). He surrenders, he is ran and comes back as a felon. Pistol was retrieved, statements were made, video from the store was pulled, and the ATF became involved...looks like this "customer" will be doing 5-15 years as a guest of the system. Needless to say many jokes were cracked at the expense of this guy. After the excitement, I enjoyed putting a couple hundred round downrange, and all around completely enjoyed my morning.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Thats good that he was put behind bars. Its people like him that give politicians ammo to restrict firearms to where inocent law abiding citizens cant get a gun to defend himself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts